This weekend was great, as we allowed ourselves to relax and accomplish what I had loosely outlined on my weekend wishlist at our own pace.
A Weekend Wishlist:
- Bike rides
- Time with friends and family
- Take time to do non-blog things
- Take time to do non-blog things (it’s important, so it gets two bullets)
- Finish floorplan of house for blog See our floor plan here
- Get the second Tarnby rug under the guest bed
- Take better blog pictures
- Work on pallet project
- Get plexiglass cut
- Hang porch fan
- Plan porch light
While we didn’t accomplish everything I listed on Friday, we are firm believers in taking time to relax on weekends and mentally prepare for the work week ahead, so we feel great about the things we did get done. Also as I alluded to on Friday, we use weekends to get more intensive house cleaning done since we both get home from work (and Robert from school) so late during the week, so we got that out of the way as well. We also took on a few other things that weren’t on the list (which we’ll post about later this week).
Hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend!